- Top 10 Rated under sink water filtration system in 2022 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: Express Water Alkaline Ultraviolet Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System – 11 Stage RO UV Mineralizing Alkaline Purifier with Faucet and Tank – Mineral Antioxidant pH + – Under Sink Filter 100 GDP
Top 10 Rated under sink water filtration system in 2022 Comparison Table
- Brita’s Premium Filtering stainless steel bottle holds 20 oz of water, and is designed with a Brita filter that fits in the straw that makes water taste great and keeps water cold for 24 hours
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles a year
- This 20 ounce Brita water bottle is made from durable, double wall insulated stainless steel to keep water, cold; this sleek, leak proof design is cup holder friendly; Height 10.5"; Diameter 3"; Weight 1 pound
- The filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and more with every sip; compatible with Brita water bottle replacement filters
- For the freshest-tasting water, the Brita water bottle filter should be replaced after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; 16.9 ounce water bottle
- Safe Water Matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment.; Large Capacity Filtration: Large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months
- Multiple Uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20-Micron Sediment Filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns; Protects Against Bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
- Includes: Flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking
- Compliant with all Federal and State Level Lead-Free Laws: CSA lead-free content certified to NSF/ANSI 372
- GE fit - Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators, XWF filter. Filter Life: 6 Months
- Premium filtration - Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other impurities
- Lead removal - Lead is invisible, tasteless and odorless when present in water. Reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system
- Pharmaceuticals reduction - Reduces select pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim & fluoxetine. (Impurities not necessarily in all users water)
- PFOA/PFOS reduction - Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- The BPA-free UltraMax water dispenser holds 18 cups of water, enough to fill six 24-ounce reusable water bottles
- Get great tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* a year
- This space efficient filtered water dispenser fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy locking lid and precision pour spigot; Height 10.47"; Width 5.67"; Length/Depth 14.37"; Weight 3 pounds
- Brita is the #1 water filter** reducing chlorine (taste & odor), Mercury, Copper, Zinc and Cadmium; always get cleaner***, filtered water with an electronic indicator that makes filter reminders effortless
- Compatible with Longlast and Standard water filters; for the freshest tasting water, replace your Longlast filter after 120 gallons or approximately every 6 months or Standard filter after 40 gallons or approximately every 2 months; *16.9 oz water bottle; **Based on IRI data; ***vs tap
- This large UltraMax water dispenser is easy to fill, fits in most fridges and can hold 18 cups of water, enough to fill 6 24-ounce reusable water bottles; Package may vary
- This space efficient water dispenser fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves, features an easy locking lid and precision pour spigot; Height 10.47"; Width 5.67"; Length/Depth 14.37"; Weight 3 pounds
- Get great tasting water without the waste*; by switching to Brita Longlast+, you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles* a year
- Reduce 99% lead, Chlorine (taste and odor), Cadmium, Mercury, Benzene, Asbestos, and more*, while an electronic indicator makes filter reminders effortless
- Longlast+ filters are compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; replace the Brita Longlast+ water filter 2x a year* (about every 6 months)
- Filtered Water Dispenser: The 20 Cup 5-stage Ready-Pour Water Filter Dispenser is perfect for home or office; Ready-Pour technology lets you dispense delicious water while reservoir is still filtering without lifting due to one-hand, push and pour spout
- Premium 5 Stage Filtration: Removes 99 percent of total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purest tasting water; TDS are organic and inorganic materials such as pesticides, metals including lead and mercury, minerals, salts, and ions.
- NSF certified and BPA free: The Only Pour Through Filter NSF Certified to Reduce Lead, Chromium and PFOA/PFOS; All material is BPA free
- Including: 20-cup Water Dispenser, 1 ZeroWater Ion Exchange Filter and a Free TDS Meter
- Eco-Friendly: Save up to 150 single-use plastic bottles per filter or up to 2100 bottles a year while enjoying the purest tasting water
- Lightweight, Easy To Use Portable Water Filter Removes Harmful Bacteria, Protozoa, Cysts, Sediment, And 100% Of Microplastics; Perfect For Outdoor Adventures, Travel, Or Emergency Preparedness
- High-Performance 0.1 Micron Absolute Inline Filter Fits In The Palm Of Your Hand And Weighs Just 2 Ounces; 100% Of Micro Squeeze Units Individually Tested Three Times To Performance Standards By Sawyer
- Built-In And Removable Flip Top Sports Cap; Spray Water Straight Into Mouth Or Bottle From Included Pouch; Also Fits Standard Water Bottles With 28 Mm Threads
- Includes Two Reusable 32-Oz, Bpa-Free Collapsible Pouches That Roll Up Tightly For Easy Packing, Drinking Straw, One Set Of Sawyer Inline Hydration Pack Adapters For Filter, And Mesh Storage Bag
- Enjoy fresh tasting water right from the fridge and directly in your glass with the PureSource 2 water filter. Designed to remove harmful contaminants giving you peace of mind with every glass
- The PureSource 2 WF2CB is designed with a carbon-based filter to improve your water by removing the odor and taste of chlorine for smoother drinking, making it easy to keep the whole family hydrated
- Take a sip and relax as you let your filter get to work reducing impurities found in common tap water such as lead, nitrates, pesticides, and mercury for worry free water at home
- The WF2CB water filter is easy to install. Push the release button to remove the old filter. Slide the new filter in until it clicks into place. Run water through the new filter for 3 minutes to prime it. Discard the water or use it to water plants.
- Your refrigerator’s reminder light does not turn off automatically. Most reminder lights are reset by pressing and holding the water filter button on the dispenser control for 3 seconds. When the display changes from red to green, the status has been reset
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
- FAUCET WATER FILTER REPLACEMENTS - Enjoy cleaner, filtered water by replacing your PUR MineralClear faucet mount water filter. Filters over natural minerals for crisp, refreshing taste. Fits in all PUR faucet water filtration systems, model number: RF9999.
- REDUCES LEAD AND 70+ CONTAMINANTS – PUR faucet mount water filters are certified to reduce lead and other harmful contaminants that could be in your drinking water. PUR faucet filters are certified to reduce 10X more contaminants than Brita filter OB03.*
- WHY WATER FILTRATION? Tap water may look clean, but can contain potentially harmful pollutants & contaminants from traveling through pipes. PUR MineralClear faucet mount water filter reduces lead and over 70 contaminants like lead and mercury. More than any other brand.
- #1 SELLING BRAND IN FAUCET FILTRATION*** – Contaminants can enter your water system daily, so filtering your water is important. PUR has been developing innovative technologies for superior water filtration for over 30 years.
Our Best Choice: Express Water Alkaline Ultraviolet Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System – 11 Stage RO UV Mineralizing Alkaline Purifier with Faucet and Tank – Mineral Antioxidant pH + – Under Sink Filter 100 GDP
Stop Drinking Contaminants
Start drinking clean healthy water with the minerals you need (like Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium). Other filters send the essential minerals your body needs down the drain giving you unnatural water with no minerals. We include 5 stages of mineralization in our water.
Keep your energy up and recover faster with antioxidants and increased oxygen levels in your water. RO Alkaline water features higher pH than a water ionizer can produce to help balance your water.
With powerful UV-C Disinfection, right in your home, you can ensure your water is always free from microorganisms. the UV light is equipped with a warning alarm that will alert you when the power of the UV falls below the germicidal range. UV light kills and prevents bacteria, microorganisms, viruses, and other life from replicating by destroying their DNA.
Eliminates microorganisms without adding chemicals to your waterOver 4,500 hours of UV protection in each bulbStops microorganisms that other filtration methods missThe best way to kill Salmonella, Fungi, Aspergillus, E. Coli, Cysts, Legionella, Microorganisms, Dysentery, Coliform, Giardia, Mold, Cryptosporidium, Algae, other viruses, and other bacteria
Choose mineralized alkaline water with powerful UV protection for your water and start drinking healthy today!
Start Drinking Safe and Healthy
Reverse Osmosis filtering removes the most difficult contaminants that other filtration methods miss.
Remove up to 99.99% of major contaminants in tap water! Pesticides, Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Microorganisms, Mold, Algae, Fungi, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium, Herbicides, Hydrocarbons, Turbidity, Hardness, Phosphate, Pyrogens, Giardia, Heavy Metals, Sulfate, Viruses, Rust, Sand, Dirt, Dust, Cyanide, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), and more!
Express Water offers several features unique to this system
Double Sealed Filters to preserve your filters. Each filter is double sealed to provide the best filtration efficiency and valueOur Leak Stop Valve shuts off water flow if excess water is detectedIncluded Brass Feed Adapter and Quick Connect Adapter fits the two most common sizes of under sink pipes 1/2″ and 3/8″Our RO Membrane is rated for more contaminant reduction than other home systems
Save Your Time
Filter changes are quick and easy with simple design and clear labels
Your pre-filters are swapped out only twice a year: Sediment, Carbon Block, Granular Activated CarbonThe others are replaced only once a year: RO Membrane, Post Carbon, AlkalineOur Quick Connect system is fast, easy, and helps prevent leaksA labeled color matched system so you know what goes where at a glance
Water When You Need It
With efficient filtration and quick delivery get your water fast.
Chrome faucet with brass water way for pure water deliveryFast Flow Rate: Get your water fast. Water through your faucet at 0.8 GPM! Always Ready: This system can produce 100 gallons of pure water a dayAn adult should drink 0.5-1.55 gallons of water a day. Makes more than enough water for the whole family!
11 Stages of Pure
Express Water’s 1st stage is a Sediment filter which helps filter dirt, dust, sand, and rust.
The 2nd and 3rd stages are ACB and GAC Carbon Filters which focus on pollutants like chlorine, VOCs, and odors.
These early stages help extend the life of the 4th stage, the RO Membrane. The Membrane focuses on the most difficult contaminants like lead, arsenic, chromium, fluoride, TDS, and others.
The 5th-9th stages are our Alkaline Filter which adds 5 stages of mineralization, antioxidants, and oxygen to your water. One for each Active Mineral stage your water flows through.
The 10th stage is the UV Sterilizer. The UV removes up to 99% of E.Coli, Bacteria, and Microorganisms even from well water.
The 11th stage is a PAC Filter which does a final pass on your water, right before it comes through the faucet, removing any possible taste or odor.
The combination of these stages that’s given countless customers water purer than bottled water straight from their faucet.
Every Express Water Water System is fully upgradable and customizable. With standard quick connect fittings it’s easy to add to or change your system to fit your needs.
When you move to a new place or if an earthquake or storm affects the local water your filtration needs may change.
Even if your water changes you can keep your RO System. With our simple design you can add or remove filters in minutes.
Our tests are tougher than you ever could be
Air Jet: Every system is checked for leaks by an air injection pressure testWater Pressure: Each component undergoes intense high water pressure tests to ensure durabilityCycle Resistance: Systems undergo simulated heavy use to make sure they can handle anything
Make the purest alkaline water with your own home system.
Great in the kitchen: Improve the taste of your cooking, coffee, ice, and drinks.
Experience true UV Reverse Osmosis purification and sterilization.
Safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanide, Giardia, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Heavy Metal, Bacteria, Viruses, Pharmaceuticals, and other major contaminants.
Get setup fast with our Quick Connect tubing system. The UV light is equipped with a warning light that will alert you when the power of the UV falls below the germicidal range. Includes fast flow faucet with 0.8 GPM delivery.
A compact system made to fit under counter in a cabinet. Best for house, apartment, residential, well water, industrial, RV, machine, and office uses. Certified by an independent laboratory to NSF standard 58. UV-C Ultraviolet light kills viruses, organisms, and bacteria in your water.
Comes with 4 gallon (3.2 gallon water capacity) storage tank and tank stand. Includes all filters needed for setup and first 6 months of use. Can be wall / cabinet mounted or freestanding, made for indoor use. Can be installed undersink, in a basement or other remote locations, you may need additional tubing or a delivery pump depending on how far away you plan to install or if you plan to link to a refrigerator as well. For every one gallon of water produced the system discharges between one and three gallons (depending on the pressure and quality of your incoming water).
The system is compatible with 3/8″ and 1/2″ under sink connections. Includes filter housing wrench. Operates on 40-80 PSI water pressure, you may need a Booster Pump or Pressure Regulator depending on your water pressure.
The water is cleaner and more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or countertop systems. Express Water’s 11 Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Ultraviolet Water Filtration System ROALKUV10D is the complete solution for your drinking water.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Product Dimensions:14 x 15 x 5 inches; 31.45 Pounds
Item model number:ROALKUV10D
Date First Available:April 6, 2017
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter: Experience what water should taste like with the Express Water reverse osmosis water filtration system reducing up to 99.99% of Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Nitrates, Calcium, Arsenic, and moreAlkaline Water Filter: Alkaline Filtration System with Active Mineral Technology adds Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, and other minerals to your body needs right in your water
Under Sink Water Filter: Don’t waste money on professional installation. Express Water’s quick and easy-to-understand design means you can install and understand everything about your new water filtration systemUnder Sink Water Filter System: No need to mess with refilling or activating your Alkaline UV water filter system, Express Water’s water filtration systems automatically fill your water tank with high quality drinking water
Sediment Water Filter: Keep the most damaging sediments out of your drinking water and protect your other filters from coarse contaminants including rust, sand, dirt and silt.Activated Carbon Block Filter: Made with 100% laboratory vacuum heated, cleaned coconut husk carbon, Express Water carbon block filters reduce chlorine, VOC, bad tastes, odors, cloudiness, and industrial solvents
Pre-Carbon Filter: Granular Activated Carbon block water filter protects your system from chlorine damage and reduces volatile organic chemicals from your water.Post-Carbon Water Filter: As the final stage of filtration in your system, the Post Activated Carbon water filter reduces any remaining contaminants while enhancing the flavor of drinking water.
Leak Detection: Each under sink water filter includes an emergency leak stop detector that shuts off water flow when it detects unwelcomed moistureOn Demand Support: Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your new water filter. All reverse osmosis systems come with a 1–year warranty