Top 10 Best tankless water heater flush kit in 2023 Comparison Table
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.5 x 8 x 3.75 inches
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.3 and 3.1 gallons-per-minute depending on the inlet water temperature; refer to the sizing guide to select the proper solution
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Amperage (amps): 75. Activation flow: 0. 3 GPM. Flow Rate @ 35 F Rise (gallons/min): 3. 51 gal (US)/min
- The product works and is compatible with 2 X 40 AMP (DP) breakers and 2 X 8 AWG wire
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heating elements are durable and are threaded for easy replacement
- Activation Flow - 0.3 GPM
- Can provide hot water for one sink at 0.5 GPM in warmer climates
- Requires 1 x 30 amp breaker and 10 AWG wire
- For one sink at 0.5 GPM in colder climates the POU 6 is recommended
- Amperage Draw 29 amp. kW - 3.5 kW
- Connection Fittings 1/2" NPT
- Original Design: Tankless hot water heater's Circ-Logic technology offers recirculation patterns that match your habits; For the latest in non-condensing technology that speeds up service and installation, check out our new RE160iN model
- Never Run Out of Hot Water with this Compact Tankless Gas Water Heater: Non-condensing tankless hot water heater from Rinnai is only the size of a small suitcase and fits in a wide variety of spaces, but provides up to 7.5 GPM (5 fixtures at once)
- Smart, Durable Design: Includes 12-, 5-, and 1-year residential guarantee and 5-, 5-, and 1-year commercial factory warranty for heat exchanger, labor, and parts, respectively; See Controlr module for WiFi control (not included)
- Professional Installation Recommended: Visit the Find a Rinnai PRO page on our website to locate a qualified technician in your area to install your tankless water heater; We do not recommend installing a water heater without a technician
- Find Your Rinnai: See our product guides, manuals, energy guide, warranty information, videos, and tables to find the right tankless water heater for your home; Check our Ground Water Temperature Map to see if this heater is optimal for your region
- TANKLESS WATER HEATER VALVE KIT: Watts LFTWH-FT-HCN service valve kit for tankless water heater valves simplify the installation, maintenance and operation of tankless water heaters.
- SERVICE VALVE KIT FOR TANKLESS WATER HEATER: The tankless water heater service valve kit replaces up to 18 fittings and 16 connections used in typical tankless water heater installations, color-coded tee handle. Optional pressure relief and check valve.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION VALVE KIT: They are available in two valve sets or as a single valve with female threaded, union or quick-connect end options. The service valve kits are available with or without a relief valve. Facilitate service and maintenance with cold water inlet and hot water outlet valves certified to NSF/ANSI 61.
- LEAD FREE VALVE KIT: The wetted surface of our Lead Free products contacted by consumable water contain less than one quarter of one percent (0.25 percent) of lead by weight.
- WATER SERVICE VALVE KIT: Purge/drain ports allow regular cleaning to remove scale build-up. The kit includes LF4L - Lead free poppet type pressure relief valves for protection against excessive pressure and LFTWH - Lead Free Tankless Water Heater Valves.
- Highly Effective at an Excellent Value: Powerful and effective yet gentle on the machine, our descaler is safe for you and the environment and will restore the performance of your machine. We meet or exceed the efficacy of other similar descalers!
- Custom-formulated, Universal Formula: Not just an ideal Keurig descaling solution - it's also compatible with all single-use coffee & espresso machines, incl. Nespresso, Delonghi, Hamilton Beach, Braun, Bunn, Cuisinart, Tassimo, Krups, Saeco & more!
- Improves Taste & Preserves Your Machine: Regularly using a coffee descaler / Keurig descaler eliminates limescale / other hard water mineral deposits and prevents corrosion, significantly extending your machine's lifespan and enhancing taste
- Suitable for All Types of Machines: Suitable for cleaning automatic machines, manual machines, pod / capsule / K cup machines, filter machines, commercial machines, cappucino machines, kettles and electric water heaters
- Proudly Made in the USA! Two bottles per pack, two uses per bottle (4 Total Uses). Descale every 2-3 months for best results
- 1/4 HP Utility pump moves up to 1,800 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25' of vertical height
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10' cord length
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8 inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
- Kit includes a pump with timer with 10' cord, 2 adapters with rubber washers, valve mounting screws, sensor valve, and two 12-inch supply lines
- Voltage: 120 volts, Item Weight: 8.5 pounds. Overall Dimension: 6.2 x 6 x 5 inches
- Provides hot water at every faucet or shower when needed and helps eliminate wasted water
- Easily installs to existing plumbing and is maintenance-free
- 24-hour programmable timer activates pump when you need it
- Stops Leaky Hose Connections: Connects your hose to previously unattachable water sources, allowing you to stop wasting water
- Compatibility: Fits most standard hoses—works with damaged or stripped faucet threads, and faucets without threads
- Dimensions: 3 ¼-inches long; Features: a standard ABS male water connection and a highly flexible silicone-polymer sleeve
- Simple and Quick to Install: Easily slips over a damaged faucet while the threaded end is attached to the hose; Note: Not intended for non-threaded kitchen sink faucets or use under pressure
- Drinking Water Safe/Low Lead Certified: Compliant with all federal and state level low lead laws. CSA Low Lead Content Certified to NSF/ANSI 372
Our Best Choice: Kelaro Tankless Water Heater Flushing Kit – Just add Vinegar Descaler
Kelaro was founded in 2016 to help consumers find feature-rich, premium appliance accessories for DIY and small business installations without the inconvenience and limitations of traditional hardware stores.
Trusted by tens of thousands of customers across North America
Our products are engineered by us in California
Kelaro Tankless Water Heater Descaler Kit – Just add Vinegar
Everything you need in one kit to flush your tankless water heater – Just add Vinegar!
Like all appliances, tankless water heaters require regular maintenance for optimal performance and efficiency. With proper maintenance, they can last over twenty years.
This cleaning kit comes with everything you need to maintain your water heating system. It includes step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow and quickly connects to your tankless isolation valves using the supplied hoses. Just add your own vinegar.
Helps maintain the performance and extend the life of your tankless hot water heater
Vinegar is preferred for some manufactures – check your manual to confirm
Suitable for DIY Homeowner or contractor use
Works with Rheem, Bosch, Noritz, Rinnai, Takagi, Navien, Stiebel, Atmor, Ecosmart, Eccotemp, Marey Power, Tempra, Trutankless and others
Find the best Kelaro Flush Kit for you:
Color Coded Hoses
Bucket with EZ Open Lid
Descaling Agent Type
Organic, Inorganic and Corrosion inhibiting ingredients
Non-toxic and Biodegradable Descaler (Lab tested BOD of 16 mg/l)
All-Natural Acetic Acid Based Cleaner
Amazon Prime Available
Regular Tankless Water Heater Maintenance Saves Money
Mineral Build-up is Bad
Heater elements attract minerals from water and quickly add layers of scale during normal use. The layers get caked on and decrease the surface area available to heat up water.
Avoid Cold Showers
Scale build-up causes water to heat slower and decreases the maximum temperature of water coming out of your heater.
Scale will keep adding layers until the system is no longer able to heat water going through your tankless water heater – meaning cold showers are in your future!
Tankless water heaters don’t run efficiently with scale and require more energy (gas or electricity) to run. Extra energy costs add up month after month.
You could hire a plumber to do the maintenance, or save even more – and do it yourself.
Annual maintenance using a Kelaro Flush Kit keeps your system running efficiently and saves you energy. Even better, the kit can be reused year after year – just replace the cleaning agent.
***Kit requires 2 gallons of white vinegar*** Not included. Some tankless manufacturers recommend using vinegar or another cleanser for flushing their equipment. Can also save money if you have vinegar at home already.
Helps maintain the performance and extend the life of your tankless hot water heater. Easy directions for DIY Homeowner use.
Includes 1/8 HP Utility Pump, 6 Ft Color Coded Hoses, 3.5 Gallon Bucket with EZ Open Lid & Instructions for using vinegar. Peel Off Lid is super flexible and much easier to remove than traditional paint bucket lids.
Easily connects to tankless isolation valves using supplied 6′ Color Coded Hoses.
Works with Rheem, Bosch, Noritz, Rinnai, Takagi, Navien, Stiebel, Atmor, Ecosmart, Eccotemp, Marey Power, Tempra, Trutankless and others.