Top 10 Rated safety rope in 2021 Comparison Table
- ANSI Z359 & OSHA CERTIFIED – PeakWorks lifeline climbing and anchor ropes are certified to meet OSHA and ANSI Z359 Fall Protection Code Standards for fall resistance system guidelines
- HEAVY DUTY – Vertical anchor open is made of 5/8 inch thick, super strong, braided polyester; choose from a wide range of lengths, including 25', 50', 100', 150', and 200' long cables
- STEEL SNAP HOOK – Rope has a galvanized steel snap hook; compatible with any safety harness D ring back splice at the trailing end to prevent the climbing rope grab from coming off the end
- HIGH WEIGHT CAPACITY – Lifeline yields extremely high strength and can hold up to 6,000 lb., yet is lightweight to carry around with other roofing tools and equipment, as it weighs only 4 lb.
- SAFETY APPLICATIONS – Use this anchor rope, 50 ft, for many industrial and recreational functions, including rock climbing, work on roof or boat, emergency rescue, and more
- STAY SAFE UP AND DOWN THE STAND: Replaces your current tree strap and serves as an effective LifeLine for climbing style tree stands
- LOSE ANY FEAR OF ASCENDING OR DESCENDING THE STAND: Makes climbing easier and safer, keeping you attached at all times during both the climb and the hunt
- VERSATILE ENOUGH FOR MANY DIFFERENT STANDS: Accommodates most trees and allows for easy 360º shooting from nearly any angle; Tree Strap is 9 feet long
- INCREDIBLY EASY-TO-USE: Simply loop it around the tree above your stand location and let the excess hang free
- ALLOWS FOR SHOTS AT ALL ANGLES: Easy-to-adjust Prussik Knot allows for additional maneuverability in your treestand
- Provides two Prusik knots that slides easily up and down and Stop you immediately should you fall
- Convenient 3-pack for multiple stand locations
- 30' braided Nylon
- Stay connected at all times
- Reflective material that enhances daytime and low-light visibility
- INTERNAL SHOCK ABSORBER – The RATTLER is a single leg safety lanyard with 100% polyester tubular yellow webbing. This sleek and lightweight fall protection device has an internal shock absorber that provides safety from the inside out, eliminating the need for a bulky shock pack. The integrated energy absorber has a maximum deployment distance of 48 inches (1.2 meters), an average arresting force of 900 lbs., and comes with a fall arrest indicator tag that breaks in the event of a fall.
- 2 SNAP HOOKS AND SAFETY LABELS – The KwikSafety DOUBLE RATTLER fall arrest lanyard comes with two (2) self-locking snap hook connectors ANSI tested to a tensile strength of 5,000 lbs. and gate strength of 3,600 lbs. All snap hooks on the lanyard are compatible with full safety harnesses with D-Rings and anchor points as part of your personal fall arrest system. Stay informed about your lanyard with the safety and warning labels located inside the heavy duty protective label cover.
- ANSI TESTED BY 3RD PARTY (Unique to KwikSafety Products) – This safety positioning lanyard (as well as KwikSafety’s other fall protection safety lanyards) is quality checked and tested by a 3rd party accredited testing lab and is in full compliance with ANSI/ASSE Z359.13-2013. The double locking, yellow zinc anodized steel snap hooks are compliant with ANSI.Z359.12 standards. KwikSafety gets all of their products ANSI tested while majority of other safety companies do not and its buyers beware.
- OSHA COMPLIANT (Keep OSHA on Your Side) - Ideal for any project where OSHA compliance is required. Can be used for climbing on a roof or ladder, construction, gutter cleaning, installation, steep roofs, inspection, maintenance, emergency rescue, wind turbines, communication towers, water tanks, wells, ship yards, rigging, window washing. Used by iron & steel workers, roofers, linemen, engineers, inspectors, supervisors, technicians, industrial painter.
- FALL PROTECTION GUARDIAN – With RATTLER, you’ll want to conquer heights as tall as the peak of Malta! KwikSafety products are proudly designed & shipped from Charlotte, NC, USA. Our Charlotte-based team will quickly answer any and all of your questions and concerns about your order in English or Espanol (cordón de seguridad, cordón de protección contra caídas). KwikSafety products are premium stylish safety products designed by Americans with American Standard level of quality.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Wrap the hunting lifeline around the tree and thread the line through the loop attaching above the treestand. Can also be used while ascending or descending the tree like a lineman's belt.
- FEEL SAFE IN THE TREE: Most falls occur climbing in and out of the stand. Feel secure with our .47 inch ( 12mm) Rope while climbing, sitting, and descending while connected to your harness lifeline.
- DOESN'T TANGLE: Built thick and sturdy this treestand lifeline will not tangle on itself. The prusik knot with carabiner is simple, strong, and effective.
- PERFECT LENGTH: This 30 Foot hunter's lifeline is long enough for most treestand applications.
- HAVE ONE FOR EVERY STAND: Affordable and efficient, these tree stand lifelines can be installed on nearly any sized tree. Simply clip the lifeline carabiner to the rear of your safety harness.
Our Best Choice: PeakWorks Fall Protection Safety Lifeline Rope Grab, Anchor 50 ft Vertical Cable, Galvanized Steel Snap Hook Harness Tools Equipment for Climbing, Rescue, Hunting, Roofing, V84084050 , White
[ad_1] Falls are a person of the major sources of injuries in the office, and each individual year, are accountable for hundreds of deaths in the design area alone. Slips and falls can take place to any one, regardless of whether it is from spillage on the ground or performing from heights. Which is why it is critical to place safety initially with the greatest drop defense equipment. Peakworks Lifeline Rope Grabs occur in a vast range of lengths to meet all position desires. They’re built with long lasting polyester, which is an extruded co-polymer fiber that yields an incredibly superior energy. Rope is lightweight to have all-around on the position, and offers outstanding resistance to acids and alkalis. It has a 5/8 inch diameter with a breaking toughness of 6,000 lbs. All lifelines have a snap hook and back splice at the trailing close to reduce the rope seize from coming off the stop of the lifeline. It’s specifically created to present most protection and protection for roofers, boaters, marine personnel, rescue personnel, and more, conference ANSI Z359 tumble safety code standards.Established in 2008, PeakWorks has been passionate about supplying staff peace of brain when performing at heights. As a complete assistance slide protection supplier, our target on successful options brings together groundbreaking expert services with element-abundant products and solutions and safety. Our products portfolio includes field-major harnesses, belts, rescue items, retractable horizontal lifelines, and extra. As lively members of both of those the ANSI and CSA standards committees, we are committed to giving the most secure and most advanced fall safety solutions in the field.
Bundle Dimensions:19 x 14 x 4 inches 4 Lbs .
Product design number:V84084050
Day Initial Available:June 24, 2016
Nation of Origin:China
ANSI Z359 & OSHA Qualified: Peakworks lifeline climbing and anchor ropes are qualified to satisfy OSHA and ANSI Z359 Tumble Security Code Standards for drop resistance program tips
Large Obligation: Vertical anchor open is built of 5/8 inch thick, tremendous potent, braided polyester. Opt for from a large variety of lengths, together with 25 ft, 50 ft, 100 ft, 150 ft, and 200 ft extended cables
Steel SNAP HOOK: Rope has a galvanized metal snap hook compatible with any protection harness D ring. Back splice at the trailing close to reduce the rope seize from coming off the conclude
Large Pounds Potential: Lifeline yields really higher toughness and can maintain up to 6,000 lbs. But it’s light-weight to carry all around with other roofing tools and tools, as it weighs only 4 lbs
Security Programs: Use for many industrial and leisure features, which include rock climbing, function on roof or boat, crisis rescue, and far more