Top 10 Best safety handles for bathroom in 2021 Comparison Table
- Handles are adjustable and rotate back to allow a wide range of comfortable and secure positions
- Toilet rail with closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, secure grip | Great for elderly or adults post surgery
- Toilet safety frame adjusts in height from 26 to 31 inches to accommodate standard or elevated toilet seats | tool free assembly
- Easy to clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket 18 to 24 inches
- Width adjustment between armrests: 8" - 24" | Overall depth: arm 16.75", at leg 12" | weight capacity: 250 lbs
- WHAT YOU NEED: Make each shower experience safer for your kid, parent, or grandparent with our premium bathroom handlebar! This shower safety bar is easy to attach and can support up to 300 lbs., preventing slips and all sorts of injuries.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Our bathtub security bar uses 2 suction cups with locking latches. They allow you to mount the bar wherever you want quickly and effortlessly. The locking latches have a color indicator that shows you if they are properly fixed. The installation requires no special tools or drilling.
- ENHANCED SECURITY: The suction grab bars for bathtubs and showers have comfortable easy to grip handles that ensure a non-slip grip for more stability and security. It has a slightly curved design that leaves you enough space to grab the handle thoroughly and easily.
- MULTIPURPOSE STURDY DESIGN: Attach this practical suction grab bar in the bath or shower to make things easier for kids, elderly, injured, or handicap. You can easily adjust the place and height of the bar and reposition it anytime you need it. The heavy-duty grab bar can only be installed on non-porous and flat surfaces such as tile, glass, acrylic, and metal. Please note that it cannot be mounted on porous surfaces such as fiberglass
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: ZALIK is a USA based business that will make sure your satisfaction comes first. We strive to provide you with the best quality products and service. So if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the Shower Bars, please contact us so we can ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Note: This is a suction cup device and as such must be applied to smooth, flat, non-porous surfaces, cannot cover grout lines and will not work on textured surfaces. Must be reattached before each use, and cannot hold full body weight
- Simply press the tab levers to securely attach
- Can be used on shower walls too. Shower safety bar has textured rubber for enhanced grip
- Easy to install and remove just flip the tabs
- Tile needs to be smooth and non-porous.
- Able to support up to 500 lbs of pull force to provide a stable, reliable handhold; Made of stainless steel for a lasting strength and quality.
- Concealed secure mount design allows for easy, secure installation at any angle, allows you to cover any unsightly screw holes and continue a clean, sleek trend to your bath and shower.
- Use safety grab bars in the bathroom, kitchen, along stairways, or in the laundry room for additional fall prevention, especially for the handicap, elderly, pregnant women, and children. Not only apply to use as bath shower grab bar, but also can hold clothing,towel and etc.
- The total length is 16 inch. 1.0 inch bar diameter allows enough space to easily grip bar for added support
- Complies with ADA specifications; Backed with ZUEXT's 5 Years of Free Replacement Warranty
- 👍 【PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY】 - (1)✔ This Suction Grab Bar only works on tile size LARGER THAN 4x4", (2)✔ The suction discs can not be mounted on grout seams. (3)✔ Make sure there's no texture on the shower wall, (4)✔ The mounting surface must be flat, non-porous and smooth for any other applications.
- 👍 【NO TOOL REQUIRED INSTALLATION】 - This tool-free Suction Shower Bar is easy to install. (1).Clean the rubber discs and the surface it is to be attached to thoroughly. (2). Press as hard as possible against the wall till the green indicators show up. (3). Press down on the flip-up easy release tabs, you will feel negative pressure. The greater the pressure, the better the suction.
- 👍 【SAFE TO USE WITH INDICATORS】 - The indicators on the side of the suction cup will change from red to green when a safe and secure hold is achieved. Before each use, test the firm hold of the suction device. Ensure that both indicators are GREEN. If the adhesion seems insufficient, release the suction assist bar and reattach again.
- 👍 【PERFECT FOR ALL AGES】 - This could be a sweet gift for elderly parents/grand parents. Medical balance assist grip rail for tub/shower safety of elderly, kid, handicap, injured, pregnant...etc.
- 👍 【ONE-YEAR WARRANTY】 - These suction grab bars come with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Secure, Easy to Use - Our Toilet Safety Frame is approved the highest standard in medical Bathroom Toilet Rail; Tool-Free, Easy to assemble in 2 minutes; much quicker than the competition.
- Width Adjustable Design, Fit Any Toilet - The foldable toilet handicap rails can be used with any toilet. Width Adjustable Design( adjustable from 20" to 25") , Fit Any Toilet. The toilet support rails elderly handle height is also adjustable from 24" to 31"
- Safety and Durable - Constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, this compact safety toilet rail supports up to 300 pounds. Good for the elderly, seniors, adults, disabled, pregnant women
- Sitting and Rising Aid - This free-standing bathroom safety frame provides a stable support for users to sit or rise from a commode. Ideal for seniors, handicapped or those with arthritis and/or those recovering from injury/surgery. This safety rail prevents accidental slips or falls, common in the bathroom.
- Padded Grip and Non-Slip Tip - Toilet handrails are padded with a soft rubber for superior support. The textured rubber handles create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing. Each outside leg is capped with a non-skid, non-slip tip for a safe and secure experience.
- BATHROOM SAFETY - The Vaunn Medical Bathtub Safety Rail provides support for individuals getting in and out of the bathtub – ensuring safety and preventing injuries or falls. (Note: Most falls happen when seniors get in or out of the bathtub.)
- SECURE CONSTRUCTION- Padded rubber clamp with strong locking mechanism allows rail to securely clamp on to the side of the tub. Heavy-duty, one-piece steel frame guarantees a firm, non-shaky grip. Durable construction supports individuals up to 300lbs.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT & TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY– Width adjustable clamp allows tub rail to fit securely on any tub wall (3”-7” thick). Easy installation, no tools required. Tub rail will not leave unsightly marks or dents on the surface of the tub. Note: Not intended for use on fiberglass surfaces.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT & PORTABLE – Less than 6 lbs. Can be easily moved and installed in another bathroom. Ambidextrous design works for both right and left-handed users.
- MODERN COMPACT DESIGN- Smooth-white, powder-coated stainless steel frame blends perfectly with any bathroom décor.
- ♥ STABILITY AND SAFETY: Designed to provide extra support and stability while using the toilet. It can be easily adjusted and attached to the toilet, thereby promoting the safety and stability of the user. Prevents slipping or falling.
- ♥ ADJUSTABILITY: The structure can easily be adjusted in height, width and length to be the perfect fit for every toilet. The armrests can be adjusted forwards and backwards for more comfortable support.
- ♥ ACCESSIBILITY: The curvature adapts to the shape of the toilet and grants accessibility when used.
- ♥ EASY INSTALLATION: No installation or tools required, the structure is easy to adjust.
- ♥ RECOMMENDED: For elderly, pregnant women and people with reduced mobility.
- The total length is 16 inch. 1.0 inch bar diameter tube allows enough space to easily grip bar for added support; ZUEXT 16-inch anti-slip shower grab handle bar with soft rubber grip in the middle features a convenient design, it comes with the mounting screws and anchors for easy installation.
- Able to support up to 500 lbs of pull force to provide a stable, reliable handhold; 2.2inch (56mm) flange; 1 inch (25mm) outer diameter; 25 gauge (25mm) stainless steel tube; 6 rust-proof screws included(for each bar); 3-hole flange design used for stud mounting. Made of SUS304 stainless steel for a lasting strength and quality.
- The special non-slip surface design (soft rubber grip in the middle) can keep you sturdy if your hands get slick with soap or shampoo,which is safe and comfortable to use. The skid proof surface design is stronger than other styles. Concealed screw in design allows for easy, secure installation at any angle, allows you to cover any unsightly screw holes and continue a clean, sleek trend to your bath and shower.
- Use safety anti-slip grab bars with soft rubber grip in the bathroom, kitchen, along stairways, or in the laundry room for additional fall prevention, especially for the handicap, elderly, pregnant women, and children. Not only apply to use as shower grab bar, but also can hold clothing, towel and etc.
- ZUEXT 16-Inch concealed mount non-slip safety bath and shower grab bar complies with ADA specifications; Backed with 5 Years of Free Replacement Warranty.
- TOILET HANDLES FOR ELDERLY: Toilet bars for elderly that are great for assisting seniors at the toilet or sink. Its mobility makes a great multi-use bathroom assistance product with easy to use and folding features.
- HANDICAP GRAB BARS: Great safety device for handicap toilet or seniors who need a rail for support. It's durable frame makes it a reliable support system for anyone in need of added support while in the bathroom.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Toilet rails are easy to setup and install with no tools or installation needed. The toilet rail will be set up within minutes of setting up. It's design makes it able to fit around any standard toilet for easy use and assembly.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Toilet assist rails adjust from heights 27" to 33" to provide support for people of all heights. It can be easily adjusted for easy multi person use.
- 300 lbs WEIGHT CAPACITY: Toilet frame device that can handle persons weighing up to 300lbs for barbaric use making is ultra-reliable and sturdy for long term use.
Our Best Choice: SAFETY+BEAUTY 16.5in Suction Bath Grab Bar with Indicators, Balance Assist Bathroom Shower Handle (Silver/Blue, Pack of 2)
When you suffer a fall, one of the last things you want is to be found naked in the bathroom unable to get up – not very dignified, is it?
The AmeriLuck Safety+Beauty Suction Grab Bars have many safety features and if used correctly can be a valuable addition to any bathroom, just using them for that extra stability you sometimes need.
Who Should Use a Suction Grab Bar?
Figures from the CDC reported that nearly a quarter of a million nonfatal injuries a year in the U.S. were bathroom related.
Bet you never realized your bathroom was that dangerous! Over two-thirds of the accidental injuries were in the bathtub or shower – not surprising when you consider how wet and slippery they get.
The AmeriLuck Safety+Beauty Suction Grab Bars aren’t just for the elderly either. Anybody who struggles with mobility or balance issues may find a grab bar makes showering or bathing so much easier. In fact, injuries around the tub or the shower are proportionately most common between the ages of 15 to 24.
If you’re traveling, a suction grab bar is something you can slip in your case for that extra safety away from home. Guidelines under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 are very strict concerning the placement and quality of grab bars used in public buildings. As a result many hotels don’t install grab bars, while grab bars for home use or mobile use aren’t regulated by the ADA.
Are AmeriLuck Safety+Beauty Suction Grab Bars Safe?
If the suction grab bars are used correctly can be a great addition to your bathroom safety equipment. But remember, they’re not 100 percent fail proof. Many can easily lose their suction, especially if you don’t check them before use. That’s the motive that AmeriLuck developed these suction grab bars with suction indicators.
The AmeriLuck Safety+Beauty suction grab bars are recommended for balance assist, but shouldn’t be used to support your full bodyweight. A fixed and more permanent shower or bath grab bar will offer more safety for people who need a stronger pulling action getting in and out of the tub or shower. If you need more than a little tug, get AmeriLuck Stainless Steel Bath Grab Bars Series with 500 pounds loading capacity fitted instead or as well as these suction grab bars.
Safety Tips to Consider When Using a Suction Grab Bar
As with all grab bars for the bathroom, suction-type handles and bars are only as safe as their mounting. Suction grab bars demand the proper surface to be fixed securely:
The product will work best on a flat, smooth, non-porous surface without texture.Work on tiles, glass and fiberglass or plastic. NOTE: Painted wall is not recommended for this suction grab bar to be mounted to, which might cause damage to your wallA dry surface is required and cleaning with alcohol to remove any debris or residue is recommended.An uneven surface or textured surface will result in a suction cup which isn’t securely fixed.Avoid covering two tiles or the grout line – there must be no way for air to get under the cup/pad.
What Are the Best Suction Grab Bars?
With so many suction grab bars on the market, it’s difficult to know which is best for your needs. In general, shorter grab bars tend to be more sturdy, but some people may require that extra length for more stability.
Here you have two options from AmeriLuck Safety+Beauty: one with 4 inches grip part and the other with 9 inches.
The feature of safety indicators of AmeriLuck Suction Grab Bar that showes when the bar is secured is very useful. But always check the bar manually before using it, for that extra peace of mind. The AmeriLuck suction grab bars when used correctly for stability are very strong, with some even known to rip the tiles off the wall. Be careful not to choose a suction grab bar without suction indiacators.
AmeriLuck Safety+Beauty suction grab bar can be an inexpensive but an essential aid in the bathroom for many people with stability issues. The elderly or people with kids will find them useful for both the tub and the shower. And best of all, they’re easily installed or removed if you need help in the shower when traveling. For a hotel, or on trips to friends’ homes, they won’t damage the wall or leave any marks in most cases. In your own bathroom, it’s advisable to install more permanent screw in bars which will better support your bodyweight when needed. Many people even use a combination of fixed grab bars with additional adjustable suction grab bars for added stability.
👍 【PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY】 – (1)✔ This Suction Grab Bar only works on tile size LARGER THAN 4×4″, (2)✔ The suction discs can not be mounted on grout seams. (3)✔ Make sure there’s no texture on the shower wall, (4)✔ The mounting surface must be flat, non-porous and smooth for any other applications.
👍 【NO TOOL REQUIRED INSTALLATION】 – This tool-free Suction Shower Bar is easy to install. (1).Clean the rubber discs and the surface it is to be attached to thoroughly. (2). Press as hard as possible against the wall till the green indicators show up. (3). Press down on the flip-up easy release tabs, you will feel negative pressure. The greater the pressure, the better the suction.
👍 【SAFE TO USE WITH INDICATORS】 – The indicators on the side of the suction cup will change from red to green when a safe and secure hold is achieved. Before each use, test the firm hold of the suction device. Ensure that both indicators are GREEN. If the adhesion seems insufficient, release the suction assist bar and reattach again.
👍 【PERFECT FOR ALL AGES】 – This could be a sweet gift for elderly parents/grand parents. Medical balance assist grip rail for tub/shower safety of elderly, kid, handicap, injured, pregnant…etc.
👍 【ONE-YEAR WARRANTY】 – These suction grab bars come with a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects.