Top 10 Best rv hot water heater in 2021 Comparison Table
- Recovery: 10.2 gallons/hour
- Dimensions: 12-11/16"H x 12-11/16"W x 19-3/16"D
- Rough Opening Requirements: 12-3/4" x 12-3/4" Minimum
- Gas Input: 12,000 BTU. Unit Net Weight when empty is 33.3 lbs and full is 81.9 lbs
- Direct spark ignition features a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater
- 6 gallon water tank
- 12,000 btu rating
- Weight: 32.9 lbs
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System
- Save Time: on-demand heating cuts down on waiting for hot water,unlimited hot water allows you to have a longer hot shower comfortable experience.
- Easy to use: Designed for RV hot water system, equipped with digital controller to adjust the water temperature, Low pressure start up system, automatic fault diagnosis and fault code display.
- Safe: Camper water heater has forced exhaust structure, flame out protection, overheating protection, anti-blocking protection, dry-burning Protection, anti-freeze protection, variable speed and windproof functions.
- Quality assurance: FOGATTI offers new and free replacements if any quality problem occurs within 30 days counting from the delivery day and one year free service. Artificial damage cannot be applied.
- kindly note: The cutout size of fogatti rv water heater is 13*13 inches, and the door size is 15*15 inches. Fogatti rv tankless water heaters are suitable for Suburban 6 gallons, Suburban 4 gallons, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion 2.4GPM model FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057.
- No more waiting for the water tank to warm up or running out of warm water halfway through your shower. With this amazing machine, you can have a steady stream of hot water flowing to your faucets or shower without waiting for the tank to warm up.
- There is a forced exhaust structure that keeps the air safe and clean while and after entering the combustion chamber. There is also a dust net to make sure no dirt gets into the tankless water heater.
- There is a low water pressure startup, which helps to protect the heater and make it easier to use.
- High Heating Power: 60K BTU heating power & a 2.4GPM capacity, Furrion RV Gas Water Heater will deliver hot water on demand at consistent temperature even when the ambient temperature drops to 32ºF.
- Steady Temperatures: Furrion’s Vortex technology consistently mixes water to your desired temperature. Dual-sensors automatically shut power off if the temperature exceeds a safe limit.
- Replacement Door for Suburban: Specially designed for retrofit applications and use as a replacement door for Suburban 4/6 Gallon Water Heater models. This door fits the required dimension of 16.14 x 16.14 Inches.
- Built for the Road: Engineered for durability and performance on the road, with Furrion VibrationSmart technology and components designed to withstand intense vibration encountered by uneven terrain.
- Warranty & Dimensions: Designed with the highest quality materials, the Furrion RV Gas Water Heater is covered by Furrion's 2-year Warranty. Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.81 x 12.62 x 20.75 Inches
- 【Designed For RV Campers】 Fogatti RV tankless water heater’s overall dimensions are 15 x 15 x 15.4 inches, cutout size: 13 x 13 inches, and door size 15 x 15 inches. It's suitable for replacing Suburban 6 gallons, Suburban 4 gallons, Girard 2GWHAM, Furrion 2.4GPM model FWH09A-1-A, Recpro RP1057.
- 【Instant & Endless Hot Water】 No more waiting for preheat! With its high heating power of 55,000 BTU & 2.2 Gallon per Minute (GPM) capacity, rv propane tankless water heater supplies instant and endless hot water on demand, and lets your whole family enjoy a comfortable shower on the road.
- 【Easy to Install & Control】 It's easy to hook up to water and gas outlets (Temperature and pressure relief valve is sold separately), equipped with automatic pulse ignition. It also comes with a digital controller to turn on/off the heater, and adjust the water temperature, time, and pressure levels conveniently.
- 【Multi-Safety Design】 Fogatti RV tankless water heater offers low water pressure startup, dry-burning protection, flameout protection, water overpressure protection, overheating protection and anti-freezing protection, ultimately a worry-free experience in your RV.
- 【Built For The Road】Propane tankless water heaters for rvs is engineered for durability and performance on the road, with Fogatti's smart technology and shockproof components. Also Fogatti offers new and free replacements if any quality problem occurs within 30 days, and 1-year free services.
- Regulates the burner to maintain the set hot water temperature.Freeze protection - designed for winter Use
- 42,000 BTUs which provides the optimum performance for an RV's plumbing
- No special LP gas lines or special plumbing required
- Quiet brushless motor
- 12V power operates at less than 3 amps
- Height - 16-7/32
- Model No. Gas Water - SW10P
- Depth - 20-1/2
- Gallon Per Hour - 10.3
- 10 Gallon Capacity.12000 BTU
- Suburban water heater sw6de
- 6 gallons
- Lp gas/electric
- Cut out dimensions: 12.75" wide x 12.75" high x 19 3/16" deep
- 12,000 btu heat gas and 1440 watt electric
Our Best Choice: Suburban 6261APW Polar White Water Heater Door
[ad_1] 6 gal suburban door polar white . Fits 4 and 6 gallon radius corner surface mount. Consists of drinking water heater mounting flange. This will not match flush mount apps where by 2 pins exist on door frame. (incorporate:)This doorway will prolong about 1/4 inch out from the exterior wall of your RV and will not be “flush” with the wall.
4 and 6 Gallon radius corner surface mount door
Incorporates water heater mounting flange
Not for flush mount programs