Top 10 Rated mr heater portable buddy in 2023 Comparison Table
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- 4,000 BTU's (5.5 Hours runtime)
- Includes oxygen depletion system and tip over switch
- Wind resistant protective screen
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- 1 Pound Propane Tank is NOT Included
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 square feet
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Recommended for emergency heat, tents, campers, workshops, job sites, porches, patios, decks, garages, storage buildings, picnics, tailgate parties, construction trailers, sporting events, barns, sheds, hunting blinds, shelters and ice fishing shanties
- Multi-directional radiant propane heater mounts directly to a 20 lb tank for easy portability
- High-medium-low regulator: 45,000-36,000-30,000 BTUs
- Tip-over safety shut-off switch
- Approximate 9.5 hour run time on high with a 20 lb tank
- Mounts on 20 - 100 lb propane cylinder
- Smart Thermostat: The built-in sensor supports the basic thermostat function. Link with Govee Thermo-Hygrometer to accurately reflect the ambient temperature without manual adjustments for an upgraded thermostat. Thermo-hygrometer not included.
- Control Remotely via App: Turn on the space heater, even when away from home, so you'll always return to a warm space. Dual use of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi makes network distribution easier and faster. Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT. Note: Suggested device name not just use "heater", as named it "xxx heater".
- Efficient & Powerful Heating: The heater rapidly heats up within 2 seconds with PTC ceramic heating, a more energy-efficient technology. Smaller than the tower heater but just as powerful. Note: Plug the heater directly into a 120V wall outlet only.
- Serious About Safety: Includes tip-over protection and over-heating protection of Govee Space Heater for safer use around kids, pets, and the entire family. This smart heater is UL 1278 tested with auto-shut off after 24 hours of continuous use.
- Variety of Features: This smart heater includes 80° oscillation, soft heat, timer, safety lock, Do Not Disturb, 6ft power cord, and more. Suitable for indoor spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, and offices. Note: Screwdriver not included.
- 5-piece universal gas-appliance hook-up kit
- Comes with everything needed for installing most gas appliances
- Includes 18-inch flexible gas line, 3 different couplings and on/off valve
- On/off valve provides easy servicing of appliances or summer shutdown
- Solid brass fittings. One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters
- Propane hose assembly for use only with Mr. Heater Big Buddy indoor/outdoor heater. Solid brass fittings
- POL connection connects directly to twenty pound propane tank. Hose material stretch tested to 400 psi
- Regulator reduces high pressure of 1.3 gallon tanks and larger to low pressure
- Hand wheel for tightening; female connector fits any standard 3/8-inch male SAE fitting
- Quick Connect x Regulator with Acme Nut. 12-feet long; 1-year warranty
- Convenience and Performance: Stay warm and toasty wherever you go with the Mr. Heater Big Buddy Portable Heater! Designed for convenience and performance, the Big Buddy Portable Buddy is indoor safe and heats spaces ranging from your homes garage to a large camping tent
- BTU Output: Utilizing propane gas and featuring an impressive 4,000, 9,000 or 18,000 BTUs of heat output, the Big Buddy Portable Heater is capable of heating up to 450 square feet of enclosed space
- Effortless Use: In addition to its impressive technical capacity, the Big Buddy Portable Heater features a variety of elements that enable effortless use and maximum performance. With its easy-start four-position control, fold-down handle, swivel-out fuel connection and a large overall heating surface, this unit raises the bar when it comes to portability and distinction in heating
- Safe Heating: The Big Buddy Portable Heater is built for safety and features an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and tip-over detection system which accounts for low oxygen or accidental falls and automatically turns off the unit, ensuring safety and ease of use for a long time to come
- Includes USA Manufacturer Warranty
- 4, 000, 9, 000, or 18, 000 BTU per hour
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE .
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater"
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output (Runs Up To 14 hrs on 20 lb. tank (low setting))
- Heats Up To 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Continuous ignition
Our Best Choice: Mr. Heater Portable “Buddy” Heater with Propane Tank Refill Adapter
[ad_1] Swivel regulator and one management Fold down tackle Computerized lower oxygen shutoff system Canada, Mass accredited Heats up to 200 sq. toes
Swivel regulator and one regulate
Fold down manage
Computerized lower oxygen shutoff system
Canada, Mass accepted
Heats up to 200 sq. feet