Top 10 Rated coleman mach 15 rv air conditioner in 2023 Comparison Table
- The Coleman Mach Thermostat is a single stage heating and cooling wall thermostat with an analog readout
- Controls air conditioner, gas, or electric heat strips and fans from one convenient location
- Mechanical readout
- Item model number: 7330F3852
- 2 Screws
- 2 Red Wall Inserts
- 1 Wall Template with 2 Washers
- 12 Volt
- Will NOT operate with Zone controls, Basement Models or Heat Pumps.
- Item Weight: 1.0 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- Brand name: Coleman
- Compatibility: Coleman Models 47003/ 47004/ 47023/ 47214/ 47223/ 47224/ 47234/ 47253/ 47258/ 47273
- Type: Indoor
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
- Air Conditioner Blower Wheel
- Your purchase includes One Dometic Brisk II Rooftop Air Conditioner, 13,500 BTU - Polar White B57915.XX1C0 model, One Warranty card and One Registration card
- Air conditioner dimensions: 29 5/8” W x 13 7/8” H x 27 5/8” D. Weight 77 lbs
- Performance: 13,500 BTU/h. Input voltage (AC): 115V. Does not include Heat Pump
- Dampening brackets reduce noise and vibration
- The Brisk II's smart design and improved materials combine to maximize air flow and performance
- Product type :AIR CONDITIONER
- Package dimensions :10.16 cm L x11.43 cm W x41.656 cm H
- country of origin :United States
- package weight :2.0lbs
- Digital readout
- Used only with the Coleman-Mach Package Heat Pump System
- Type: Heat Pump & Gas Furnace, Wall Mount
- Levels of Output: Two Stage; Voltage: 12V DC
- Fan Control: High, Low, Auto, On; Thermostat Control: Cool, Gas Heat, Electric Heat, Off
- The Package Length of the Product is 7.0 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 5.0 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 2.0 inches
- Item Package Weight : 1 pounds
- Brand: Airxcel
- Part Number: 70-8897
- Heat Kit 6K heat ready
- Measuring 26 3/4" wide by 39 5/16" long by 13 11/16" high on the outside of your RV and 21 1/8" wide by 21 15/16" long by 1 11/16" high on the inside ceiling assembly. The air conditioner is non-ducted and comes in black and white.
- Attractive and durable, it runs off of 115V power. With this model, the sound level is much lower than many of the other air conditioners on the market and the quality of the temperature is better.
- In addition, the amperage (amps) on the model is lower than other air conditioners. While this might not mean a whole lot, it means that it draws less electricity, saving you power and money to use for other appliances or RV devices.
Our Best Choice: Furrion Chill 15,500 BTU RV Rooftop AC – FACR15SA-PS
The Furrion CHILL 15,500 BTU is an Air Conditioning System for RV, trailer, and campers. The rooftop unit has two fans, each with their own motor, to help move cool air faster and more efficiently inside your RV on a hot and muggy day. It operates at 115V/60Hz.
High Energy Efficiency
Engineered with energy efficiency at its core and designed to run on the same power service as lower BTU units, excessive power consumption becomes a thing of the past. When compared to leading competitors, Furrion Chill boasts the highest energy efficiency rating (EER 2.13) available on the market.
The Rooftop AC unit is designed with a sleek and low-profile body with a minimal air resistance to reduce drag caused by wind. Low wind drag and reduced air resistance help maintain speed and velocity and improve overall fuel efficiency.
Furrion Chill is built to be ultra-quiet while in use. Furrion VibrationSmart technology enables the dual fans to run more smoothly, while compressor dampeners reduce vibration for an operating noise so low, you won’t know it’s on.
ClimateSmart & VibrationSmart
Designed with Furrion Vibrationsmart and Furrion Climatesmart technology, this Air conditioning system is built to withstand constant vibration and run smoothly in extreme climates.
Bolt-on installation. Replaces or adds an additional AC system. Mounting hardware/frame for air distribution box included. The instruction manual included provides detailed information for the full setup.
The UV-resistant cover protects internal components from water and debris, while the thermal insulation regulates temperature and prevents motors from overheating. The EPP foam housing is water and chemical resistant.
*This only includes the Rooftop Unit. ADB, Thermostat, and Conversion Kits are sold separately.
Superior Performance: The Furrion Chill is a 15,500 BTU Rooftop Air Conditioner for RV, trailer, or campers. The air conditioner has 2 fans to help move cool air faster and efficiently inside your RV.
High Energy Efficiency: Furrion Chill is designed with high energy efficiency and high cooling capacity. With up to 25% more efficiency (EER) over leading competitive single-fan models.
Vibrationsmart & Climatesmart: Designed with VibrationSmart Technology that helps resist vibration and ClimateSmart Technology that allows the air conditioner to function in extreme climates.
Lightweight & Aerodynamic: Furrion Chill is designed for lightweight and aerodynamic rooftop design to reduces drag and wind resistance. This improves your RV’s performance and overall mileage.
Easy Installation & Warranty: The air conditioner requires a simple bolt-on installation and has a clear step by step installation guide. The Furrion CHILL comes with a 24-month warranty.