Top 10 Rated air conditioner pan in 2021 Comparison Table
- PLASTIC DRAIN PAN: Perfect for collecting condensate from cooling and evaporator coils to prevent damage in any indoor location where overflow from the equipment drain pan occurs
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made of ABS plastic with rolled edges, reinforced corners, and a ribbed bottom for strength and rigidity
- SEAMLESS DESIGN: Constructed without seams to ensure there is no leakage or rust, even with continued use
- PVC FITTING INCLUDED: 3/4" diameter PVC discharge fitting is included with each pan for your convenience
- IDEAL SIZE: Measuring 24" x 24" and 2" in depth, this drain pan is the perfect size for your A/C unit
- Product Type: Mechanical Components
- Package Quantity: 1
- Made In United States
- Package Dimensions: 7.62Cm (L) X 81.28Cm (W) X 154.94Cm (H)
- PREVENTS DRIPS, SPILLS AND LEAKS – leaks from mini fridges or appliances; Appliance door must be at least 1.5" above floor to clear tray lip
- PROTECT YOUR FLOOR AND VEHICLE - Durable drain pan is chemical resistant plastic to contain spills
- WORKS GREAT – put under operating machinery. Heat resistant up to 180 degrees F
- STOP OIL SPILLS – keep one in your car trunk or truck to hold messy containers
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES—3-in-1 appliance cools rooms up to 500 sq. ft. This unit features thermal overload protection for added safety and peace of mind. Adjustable vertical wind motion helps distribute powerful cool air evenly for fast and consistent cooling.
- EASY MAINTENANCE—Filter Clean Alert & Washable Filter designed to protect from dust & hair to extend product life & performance. Filter cleans easily under a faucet for easy maintenance.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT—Enjoy a simple-to-use digital control with 3 fan speeds, a 24-hour energy-saving timer, and a remote control (batteries included).
- AUTO EVAPORATION—Stress-free auto evaporation in cooling mode -- no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity). Built-in dehumidifier removes up to 50 pints/24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation.
- COOLING CAPACITY—11,000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard)/8,000 BTU (SACC BTU).
- [SAVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY] Perfect for targeted spot cooling in rooms up to 450 sq. ft., save huge electricity bills cooling only the room you need versus whole-house central AC.
- [QUICK INSTALLATION] Fully Packed Window Kit with adjustable window bracket, insulation foam tape, bonus Drain Pan and Drain Tube included
- [ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES] Thermal overload protection for added safety & peace of mind. Dual Dust Filtration extends product life and performance by keeping internal system clean. ETL certified to meet applicable & strict U. S. safety standards. ISTA-6 certified packaging for advanced product protection during delivery.
- [EASY MAINTENANCE] Filter Clean Alert & Washable Filter designed to protect from dust & hair to extend product life & performance. Filter cleans easily under a faucet for easy maintenance.
- [DESIGNED FOR COMFORT] Enjoy simple digital control with 3 fan speeds, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included
- Small portable air conditioner: this rolling, self contained, compact, portable ac unit cools small network closets and back offices where other cooling solutions don’t fit; this room air conditioner can also be used as a personal air conditioner for residential applications
- 12,000 btu of cooling power: this AC unit delivers 12,000 betas (3.5kW) of air conditioning capacity to protect vital equipment against overheating; this unit uses environmentally friendly R410a refrigerant to comply with worldwide standards
- Self contained design with simple installation: this air conditioning unit has no plumbing or special circuits, and a built in evaporator means there is no need to empty water collection tanks; the unit also dehumidifies and filters the air, and 100 percent duty cycle keeps your environment constantly cool with no downtime
- Optional remote management for monitoring & control: install the optional srcoolnet network module (sold separately) to this space cooler to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs, and control settings from anywhere, anytime, via snmp, web browser, ssh or Telnet
- 1,060 total Square inch cooking surface- 751 Square inches in the main chamber, 309 Square inches in the firebox chamber
- Reverse-flow smoker employs a Series of 4 baffles to guide heat and smoke through the main chamber delivering an even and delicious result
- Removable baffles and optional smokestack locations for a customizable setup. Number of Grates: 4
- Firebox chamber features large stainless Steel fuel basket and clean-out door for easy ash removal
- Heavy-gauge all-steel construction, porcelain-coated cooking grates and multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- FOR LARGE ROOMS: The 12,000 BTU (8,000 BTU 2017 DOE Standard) Aolis portable air conditioners provide exceptional cooling power for spaces up to 450 sq. ft. With a maximum airflow of 276 CFM, you can quickly cool large, open areas like the living room, attic, or office.
- FASTER INSTALLATION: The quick-adjust window panel can be installed in windows from 9-62 inches. With no tools required, you can have your AC up and running within 15 minutes of opening the package.
- SWING FUNCTION: You can use this mode to automatically blow cool air across a 90 degree area instead of one direction, helping to cool down a larger part of the room more efficiently.
- 3-IN-1 APPLIANCE: Use the powerful cooling mode to keep your room cool in the heat of summer or use the fan mode to circulate indoors when you just need a cool breeze. The dry mode can be used to remove up to 81 pints of water per day on extra-humid rainy days.
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE: With a washable air filter, you no longer need to worry about buying replacement filters. There is also no need to drain the water pan unless you are in a super-humid environment as any collected water will automatically evaporate inside the unit.
- Shallow-pan tank style designed for in-pan mounting
- Bottom intake with 10 ft. maximum lift
- Stainless steel shaft
- 6 ft. power cord with 3-prong molded plug
- Integral float-activated switch and thermal overload protection
- HANDY AND PORTABLE: The SereneLife Portable Air Conditioner System features a lightweight, handy, sleek body design intended to be used in the bedroom, living room or garage at home or office. It features rolling wheels for easy portability
- 3 OPERATING MODES: The compact floor AC indoor cooler conditioning unit features a simple electric plug in operation and has 3 modes - cooling, dehumidifier and fan. Also features automatic swing mode w/ moving wind vent for maximum air circulation
- BUILT-IN DEHUMIDIFIER: you don’t only get the cooling effect of the portable AC but also helps reduce humidity levels, a huge financial and space saving!
- REMOTE CONTROL: Features a digital touch button control panel which includes the power, mode, timer, temperature and fan speed settings. Other functions such as unit selector (°C/°F), sleep key can be adjusted using the included remote control
- 10000 BTU COOLING POWER: With 1150W rated power and 10000 BTU (ASHRAE) / 6,000 BTU (SACC) cooling power, the cold air can cover a room up to 270+ sq ft! Air flow is rated at 290 m3/hr, moisture removal/dehumidifier at 1.5 liters/hr w/ an. Operating noise level of only 52-56 dB
Our Best Choice: Diversitech 6-2626L Drain Pan, Plastic, 26″ x 26″, Large
[ad_1] Keep your HVAC technique tidy and cleanse with the DiversiTech Significant Plastic Condensate Drain Pan for HVAC Devices. This air conditioner drain pan is utilized to collect condensate from cooling and evaporator coils from your HVAC programs, defending building parts from prospective blockages or overflow. This drainage pan is vacuum-formed from general-purpose, non-toxic Ab muscles plastic for harmless and be concerned-cost-free use. The pan’s rolled edges deliver exceptional longevity, even though the ribbed bottoms and strengthened corners include excess energy for very long-lasting use. The DiversiTech Massive Plastic Condensate Drain Pan for HVAC Methods will include a depth of 2 inches (50.8mm) of h2o, and comes geared up with a 3/4-inch diameter PVC discharge fitting. This drain pan steps 26″ x 26″ to healthy a extensive assortment of HVAC techniques and elements. DiversiTech Corporation is North America’s biggest company of equipment pads and a foremost manufacturer and provider of factors and related items for multiple industries, including: HVACR, electrical, client components retail, electrical utility, automotive retail and pool and spa channel. We present superior-excellent, modern and sophisticated items that conserve time on installations. Combining excellent consumer help with a whole line of HVAC areas and accessories, we provide the resources and tools essential to meet any customer requirements.
A/C Secondary Condensate Drain Pain, Outlet Prolonged Side, Bottom Dimension 26in. x 26in., General Dimension 28in. x 28in., Depth 2in. Rolled edges for sturdiness
Ribbed bottoms for rigidity
Bolstered corners for power
3/4” PVC fittings are provided with just about every pan
No seams, no rust, and no leakage