Water filtration is very necessary for every home nowadays. The iSpring RCC7 WQA 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System is a budget-friendly option to filter water in your homes. Apart from being cost-effective, it is efficient and one of the best amongst filtration systems.
About the iSpring RCC7
The iSpring 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration System is a space-saving device. It can easily fit in an average kitchen counter cabinet. The system is quite easy to install, and many people are able to install it themselves in their kitchens.
The instructions that come with the system are really poor. However, the internet has many videos and tutorials on how to install it. Also, you can always contact the iSpring service center any time you need help.
The iSpring filtration system has layered protection included. This ensures that no water contaminants enter the water source. The primary filter is within a transparent container, which makes it easier to detect any problems in the sediment filter.
This makes it easier to determine when the filters are to be changed.
The iSpring reverse osmosis system comes with a money-back guarantee within a year. If you are not contented with the product, the water quality it produces, you can always send it back. And you even get a refund!
The only thing this process needs is the registration of your product on the iSpring website.
The iSpring RCC7 WQA 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System also has an attractive faucet. The faucet is made with solid brass and a nice nickel finish which makes your kitchen look appealing.
How efficient is the iSpring RCC7?
Many reverse osmosis systems produce a huge amount of waste for each gallon of water filtered. The iSpring Reverse Osmosis System is very efficient. An efficient system is one which filters water producing no waste more than 4 gallons of water per gallon water filtered.
Compared to other reverse osmosis systems, this iSpring RCC7 is considered above average in terms of efficiency. An efficient system means less water consumption.
The unit uses a filtration process that comprises of 5 steps. The water runs through 5 various filters before it reaches the water tank for final consumption. All five filters are differently specified in order to avoid any large or small particles.
The filtration method makes sure that it gives out a healthier and better quality of water to use.
The filters the iSpring Reverse Osmosis is equipped with are quite easy to replace. They must be changed after every 6 to 12 months according to the conditions of your unit and the source of water.
Additionally, for better performance quality, you should change its osmosis membrane every two years.
Furthermore, if your water source is quite contaminated, then you must make sure that the filters are changed in less than six months’ time.
Fortunately, the transparent casing of the first filter helps you see if the filter is dirty. If it is, then you should change it immediately. The filters are easily available in the market at quite fewer prices.
2 How to install the iSpring RCC7 WQA 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System?
As mentioned earlier, the iSpring Reverse Osmosis System is very easy to install, and you can do it yourself. However, it is better you search for online installation tutorials and follow them. If you have any prior experience with such installations, it will not take you more than two hours.
The instructional manual is not really suitable for first-timers. Since the directions on the manual are very poorly written, you might face problems working on it. Even if you think that following the diagrams on it will help, you might be wrong.
Furthermore, the manual is the same for both 5-stage and 7-stage models, so it might be more difficult.
For installation of the iSpring Reverse Osmosis System, the manufacturer provides a Teflon tape. This ensures that the filtration system does not leak. If tutorials or the manual does not help, you can always contact the iSpring customer service representative.
3 Pros and cons of the iSpring Reverse Osmosis System
Like all products, the iSpring RCC7 WQA 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Filtration System also has its pros and cons.
The iSpring water filtration unit is the favorite of many. Some of the reasons for being so popular are as follows:
- The iSpring Reverse Osmosis unit is quite efficient. The ratio of water efficiency is 2:5:1, which means your water consumption and bills will be lower than usual.
- Ispring customer representatives are very cooperative and helpful. They have every know-how about the system.
- The Reverse Osmosis system has excellent value for money. It is available at a decent price and provides you a lot for the range.
- The unit is space-saving and can easily fit under the sink.
- The product comes with a 1-year money-back guarantee, which means you can return the unit and get your money back if it is not suitable for you.
However, the major drawbacks of the iSpring Reverse Osmosis System are:
- The unit comes with a very poorly written manual. It is not helpful for many of the users. It is, therefore, better that you follow the video tutorials for installation on the internet.
- Sometimes, the iSpring RCC7 might remove necessary minerals from the water in order to purify it. This means that healthy minerals might not be able to reach your body.
- Sometimes, the water pressure pump might not work properly. This will lead to drainage of purified water too.
Top Features of the iSpring Reverse Osmosis System
Here we will discuss some of the significant features of the iSpring RCC7.
- Transparent first stage housing
The outer filter casing is transparent, which makes it easier to detect any sediment that needs to be removed immediately. You can also see the contaminants as they drain away from the water. You can conveniently keep track of when to change the filters.
- Finely layered protection
A fine micron layer protects the entire system. The benefit of having a 5-micron filter is that carbon is good at entrapping larger impurities and removing microbes. This means more efficiency and long-lasting life of the unit.
- Leakage free system plus online videos
The system comes with different colored tubes so that it is easy to identify and install them. Several online tutorials are available on the web, which makes it easier for users to install it themselves.
- Phone support
You can contact the iSpring support team for any help you need concerning the unit. The representatives can help you choose the right system for your filtration requirements. They are always here to help our customers in every way possible.
How precise is the iSpring Reverse Osmosis System?
The iSpring RCC7 is a filter system that has multiple layers. These layers provide the finest protection against any contaminants such as chlorine, fluoride, sodium, mercury, bacteria, viruses, etc.
The iSpring unit works in 5 various steps in order to remove the pollutants efficiently.
- The unit comprises of 3 pre-filters; the PP sediment filter, Carbon KDF (GAC) filter, and the carbon block (CTO) filter. All these filters remove larger impurities from the water. Also, the filters block harmful chemicals such as chlorine from entering the Reverse Osmosis membrane.
- There is a Reverse Osmosis filter lying at the heart of the system. This filter removes all the contaminants and breaks down to 0.0001 microns. They are so small that nothing can pass through the membranes except water molecules.
- Next comes the fine GAC filter that gives the final polishing after which water is finally purified and transported to the faucet.
- The water is now pure and clean enough, just like bottled water. This water is soft and contains no sodium.
- The system provides a great output of about 75 gallons a day. This ensures that families of any size can have a lot of clean water available to consume.
The iSpring RCC7 WQA 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System is best known for healthier and safer drinking water.
Just install it under your kitchen sink and enjoy plenty of clean water! This water filter and softener remove more than 98% of the impurities from the water. If you are looking for fine, clean, pure water to drink, this is the best option available.
Moreover, it is economically friendly, easy to install, and comes with a great warranty.
To conclude, it is now clear that iSpring RCC7 is a great investment for you. We are sure that you will be satisfied with the results.